Creating a Calendar in Maximo
The following document will explain how to create a Calendar in Maximo
1. Go To Administration and open the Calendar Application
2. Create the Calendar by going to Insert menu.
3. Add the Organization Identifier.
4. On the Calendar Field type “TEST”
5. On the Start Date; Click on the Detail Button and select January 1, 2009 and on the End Date;
Click on the Detail Button and select December 31, 2009 and press Enter
6. Go to Actions Define Apply/Shifts.
7. Click the Insert Row button
8. Here you need to fill out the Shift—Description—the Start Day and Days in Pattern as an example; we could use
TEST as the Shift – Test Shift as the Description—SUNDAY as the Start Day and 7 as the Days in Pattern
9. Click OK and now you need to highlight the row that we just add it and click on the Define Pattern;
A new dialog box will show see below
10. Here you need to fill the Start Time—End Time—and this will calculate the Work Hours as an example you could use fill them out as shown on the picture below;
Click OK this will bring you back the previous dialog box shown above
Click Close to exit the dialog box.
11. Now click on the Actions menu and select Define Apply/Shifts…
12. Highlight the Shift that you just created in this practice is TEST and click Apply Shifts.
This will bring the following dialog box. Select the desired option as shown below and click OK.
This will take you back to the previous dialog box “Define/Apply Shifts”, click OK and the Calendar should look like this: